Hi I’m Tessa, and I am a creator. I’m a business owner, editor, videographer, photographer, producer and animator. I also have a strong background in digital marketing, project management and web design. I am an action taker and the one who makes things happen. I have a strong ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once without losing it. I thrive when I can be creative and my creativity is my competitive advantage.
After graduated college, I landed a job in destination marketing and quickly morphed my position into being the video producer. Through my experience at work and my own passion side projects, I became a self-taught video professional and have been creating content ever since.
I STARTED MY OWN COMPANY, KRANBOX:
Kranbox is a video production and photography company. It started out as part-time work in 2013 and quickly became a full-time production company simply through word-of-mouth! Kranbox has been a full time business since 2015 and continues to grow.
Tessa and Kranbox have a large repertoire of video and photography work with a wide variety of companies such asToyota, Mazda, Kia, Visit Anaheim, Anaheim Resort Transportation, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Amanda Castro Band, Travel Costa Mesa, Aeries Software, Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce, and various associations such as MPI, NAMM, NACUFS and ACBSP.
PROGRAMS I’M GREAT AT:
Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Dragonframe, Photoshop, Illustrator
I WORKED AT VISIT ANAHEIM:
I was hired at Visit Anaheim after college and after two promotions, I worked there for over 5 years as the Integrated Marketing Manager. Here are some things I did:
- Produced all destination video content, both in-house and with third party production teams.
- Created and implemented integrated marketing plans for the convention center expansion, the company re-brand and the Anaheim destination video.
- Managed print and web advertising, advertorials, OTA and co-operative marketing campaigns.
- Regularly managed all aspects of email marketing including planning, development, deployment, list segmentation, testing and in-depth reporting.
- Managed content mapping and consolidation during two website re-designs, regularly assisted with maintenance of front and back end of website.
- Monitored and maintained the marketing budget based on anticipated business activity.
- Planned and coordinated trade show booths, client events, familiarization tours, and assisted with coordination of international marketing missions.
I’VE WON AWARDS:
The Anaheim Destination video that I produced at Visit Anaheim won the Poppy Award for Best Content Marketing Campaign in 2016 and the 2016 Communicator Award: Gold Award of Excellence. I was also recognized as an industry leader in Rejuvenate magazine’s “40 Under 40” feature in the 2012 August/September issue.
I HAVE A TON OF HOBBIES:
I love to create stop motion animation for fun. Check out some of my fun animation work: Stop-motion Animation
When I am not editing or shooting videos and photos, you will usually find me in the kitchen cooking. I cook all the time, every day and I love trying new and challenging recipes. When time allows, I like to make videos about food.
I also like to paint, play video games and travel a lot with my husband. We are always exploring new places and taking vacations as often as we can.