Tessa has a strong background in digital marketing, email marketing, print advertising, and online video promotion. Read on to see some of her past work as the Integrated Marketing Manager at Visit Anaheim.
- Initiated a complete redesign of all enewsletters at Visit Anaheim and implemented a new strategic approach to email marketing, focusing on content.
- Created and managed a dashboard that hosted all email campaign data and A/B test results. Grew the blog database from 40 to 5,425 subscribers in six months and maintained an average open rate of 21.9% and click rate of 2.7%.
- Created editable email templates on MailChimp that streamlined the creation process for other staff members.
Tessa took part in many print and online marketing campaigns at Visit Anaheim that helped the company website reach all-time record traffic levels, including:
- The Visit Anaheim Destination Video marketing plan – with YouTube marketing, the video gained over 100,000 views in one month. On Facebook, video posts brought over 6,000 people to the website within one month.
- The video campaign won the Poppy Award for best Content Marketing Campaign in 2016 and the 2016 Communicator Award: Gold Award of Excellence.
- The Anaheim Convention Center Expansion7 three-year marketing plan and budget which included advertising, video and direct mail.
- The Anaheim Convention Center Grand Plaza expansion campaign which included four videos, a microsite, multiple print and web ads, sales collateral and trade show booths.
- Multiple ad campaigns on AAA, Expedia, Travelocity, Spirit Magazine and various meeting and convention trade magazines.
Tessa also managed and maintained the advertising schedule, budget and results at Visit Anaheim. She was part of the team who initiated trackable URLs and phone numbers and a comprehensive spreadsheet which allowed the team to view the results, which had never existed before.